Monday, March 19, 2012

No food! It's Monday! (Return to Normalcy #18)

Nothing to blog about today (no pictures, anyhow) but I'm posting anyway.

Monday is a lazy food day... whatever passes by my mouth tends to fall in. Today I had PB&J for breakfast (sometimes I fall into a weird PB&J breakfast rut... I don't really like peanut butter, except for breakfast), leftover baked ziti with greens for lunch, a slice of pineapple upside down cake, a tiny orange, some pistachios, a piece of chocolate, a sandwich of leftover tofurky (Josh and the Emperor ate another one while I was at my class). And 2 big cups of coffee.

I think one of these upcoming months, I am going to photograph and blog seriously everything I eat in a given day... I think it might have the consequence of making me eat better or at least more thoughtfully, which has got to be a good thing.

Two more little good things:

Morning boys

I'm sad that this picture is so blurry, because they're both making great faces.

No comments: