Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Singing Christmas songs (Celebration #26)

Thank you for all the kind thoughts regarding Pingpong yesterday. It really means a lot to me.

Today we had a busy day-- the Emperor doesn't have preschool this week, but Josh and I still have work, so we're sort of swapping off watching him during the day. Getting up at 4:30 - biking to work - working a full day - biking downtown - THEN picking up the Emperor and taking him with me to a doctor's appointment and walking home with him (literally carrying him for about a mile)... phew. Tiring.

So we had a very mellow celebration today. We just sang some of our favorite Christmas songs together. Jingle Bells, Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman, We Wish You a Merry Christmas... all his favorites.

Here he is singing a little of Jingle Bells at the doctor's office:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You carried the Emperor for one mile? You are *still* pregnant right? Good grief, you are my biggest hero, I cannot even begin to tell you. When/If I ever get pregnant, I hope to be as lovely as you are :)