Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Takeout sushi (Thankfulness #29)

Thing I'm thankful for #29: wireless internet.

Networking technology has come a fascinatingly long way in the past 50 years... especially in the last 20. It's something I love thinking about. Mobile wireless networks were my focus in grad school and while that didn't pan out for me (long story), I still have a great appreciation and love for the subject.

What does this have to do with food? Um, nothing. Sorry, I am super spacy today. Feeling very unwell.

We had takeout sushi for dinner tonight because it was the only thing I could think of that I was interested in eating. I forgot to take a picture.

The Emperor ate an entire piece of inari sushi (skin as well as rice), a big piece of pickled radish, and the contents of several other pieces of sushi (rice, avocado, orange) but no seaweed. He was mad about the lack of tofu in dinner and the seaweed touching his rice, but otherwise he was very pleased.

I took a picture of him but am too tired to upload right now. I'll add it in tomorrow at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling a little bit better today... CONGRATS on the Mofie Award--I just saw that!!! I was so happy for you; you deserve it! :)

Amey said...

poor tired You. :( I want you to get better so that you can come to the PPK Thanksgiving this weekend. Also, just because it's sad not to feel good. Hang in there!