Sunday, November 14, 2010

Vegan MoFo Day 14: Breakfast at Zachary's and more!

This will be brief. Sorry, I am a little crispy fried!



Basic Tofu at Zachary's in Santa Cruz. I got scallions and cilantro as mix ins.

I love this stuff. Their oatmeal molasses bread is SO good. The Emperor liked the tofu and ate several bites, but he refused to eat the potatoes. What?! You silly man.



Emperor with an apple. He actually probably ate only about two bites of this apple. I ate the rest. Pretty yummy, nice juicy Fuji apple from Ryder (?) Farms in Salinas (maybe?).



Our whole lunch feast. Emperor and I had tempeh noodle salad, strawberry soy yogurt, Dr. Kefir, and an apple. J had soy jerky too. All well received.



Emperor with my Lemon Gingerade Dr. Kefir. Um, guys? I LOVE this stuff. I think it's the most delicious thing I've ever drank in my life. I can't even imagine what yogurt kefir would be like (how is that not heavy?) but water kefir is so so good. I want fermented everything from now on. The Emperor seems to like it too. He's learned how to drink out of a straw just to drink this.



Hummus, bread, celery, wine, and whatnot. Those are our visitors (S & C) in the background. The Emperor ate bread and celery, and even dunked bread into hummus, but he wasn't too hungry. Just very sleepy.

More tomorrow!

No comments: