Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More like SlowFo, am I right?

Ah! Where did Monday go? We had an exciting outing... I took the Emperor on the bus for the very first time. This is a big thing, as I don't drive (at all) so once my husband is back at work full time, we'll be taking the bus basically anywhere we want to go other than the grocery store that's in walking distance. We were only out for about four hours total (maybe five) but it felt like about a century.

Today we went out AGAIN-- this time for about eight hours (!) while my husband went to work for a day. Excitement all around. I'm kind of fried now, though, so... no real post until tomorrow.

My plans for the rest of the week involve staying home all day (Thursday and Friday) and going to the farmer's market (tomorrow). Really. I don't think I'm going to do anything else. We need to rest.

That should give me ample time to catch up on MoFo posts! My goal was to get 20 done during October, and that's only four more to go.

I think that they'll be:

My favorite vegan beers
Something to do with persimmons
A post about whatever I bring home from the farmer's market tomorrow
A whirlwind tour of my favorite vegan-friendly food places in Santa Cruz

But we'll see!

No comments: